Friday, October 19, 2012

Offering Full Access to My Football/Soccer Database for QA Assistance

I'm offering full online access to my football database which covers 60 leagues and over 75,000 players in exchange for QA assistance with team/player information. Currently all the statistics and individual season information is correct but after each season when I merge the new with archival data issues may occur in this process. If interested I ask that well going through the statistics that you notify me if you see any issues.

For those interested in being part of sports statistics business I can offer the opportunity as an Internship and will provide recommendation for your service and a reward like a football/soccer jersey of your choice. In this case I may provide you a specific league to QA but the work can be done in your own time.

If interested please email me at enbsports@gmail.com and I will provide you more information including access to the material.

Cheers

Aaron
  

No comments:

Post a Comment